Community Chaplaincy Training
Our focus is working with Pastors and their Leadership Teams nationally and internationally to establish or strengthen their community chaplaincy ministry.
The Community Chaplaincy Training Outline:
Assisting the Pastor in Fulfilling 2 Timothy 4:5
- The Roles of Pastor and Chaplain.
- The Three Basic Needs of a Community.
- The Evaluation Process.
The SALT Principle - Matthew 5:13
- Seeing through cleansed lenses
- Approaching with compassion
- Listening to understand
- Touching with virtue
The 5R Circle Process
Working tools for successfully building or rebuilding vision.
The objectives are as follows:
- To explain the value of understanding shifts and challenges in your vision.
- To provide a format for you to use the principles of The 5R Circle Process.
Here is the developmental process used in writing or rewriting your vision. We call this process The 5R Circle Process:
- Recap your history
- Recognize your shifts in Vision
- Rework your challenges
- Rewrite your Vision
- Redesign your hinge statements
Seven Hours - One-Day Event - The complete cost is $500.00 per church team (5 to 7 members).
If interested, please use the submit form